It is manufactured from seaweed, a natural vegetable origin by unique fermentation technology.
It contains natural macro, secondary and micro nutrients present naturally in seaweed.
- Helps in developing healthy, stable plankton bloom for fish and shrimp farming- Blooms serve as food for microscopic animals (zooplankton) and forms the base of the food chain that supports larger forms of life such as insects and fish
- The total productivity of the pond is increased (increased weights of fish/shrimp)
- Can be used as feed supplement to enhance growth rate
- Improves the quality of water and soil parameters
- Blooms also provide a mean for controlling initial growth of larger aquatic plants (macrophytes) by increasing turbidity, blocking sunlight and reducing the young plant’s photosynthesis
- 100 % water dispersible - which eases the application process
- Improves microbial activity in the soil and leaves no residual development in the pond bottom
Back to Products List Contact us for crop-wise details
- Typical Dosage – 2.5 to 5 kg/acre
- 2.5 kg of O6-Plank10 to be mixed with 50 lt of water and broadcasted over pond